I awarded myself -- for coming up with a Plan B on my career.. and my life.
Here are the "great-find" books that fixed my day:
- 37 php - John Irving's The Cider House Rules - apparently I loved the movie so I got to read the book!
- 37 php - Margaret Atwood's Bluebeard's Eggs and Other Stories - coz I thought I gotta learn her writing style.
- 37 php - John Le Carre's The Secret Pilgrim - I read from somewhere that it's a good book. Hope they're right.
- 37 php - Ernest Hemingway's For Whom The Bell Tolls - borrowed this last year & I deserve a copy, don't I?
- 32 php - Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet - I should know how to read a play!
- 37 php - Isabel Allende's The House of the Spirits - I loved the movie and how much more the book!
- 45 php - Haruki Murakami's The Wind-up Bird Chronicle - gotcha on booksale, Murakami!
Mabuhay ang BookSale!